Why Join MAA
- Shows: Our group shows allow members to display and sell their work and win prizes from our professional artist judges. More than 3,000 people attended our 2018 Paint the Town Labor Day Show.
- Education: You’ll learn from professional training workshops, presentations and lectures at our monthly meetings. Our members have a range of experiences—from those just starting out to long-time professionals—and work in varying styles with many media. Joining MAA is a great way to exposed to new ways of working.
- Promotion: Not only will you learn how to promote your own work, but you’ll also have an opportunity to promote your work through our channels, including our online gallery and monthly newsletter.
- Networking: With artists from across the Greater Washington area, our organization provides incredible networking opportunities, whether it’s during one of our shows or field trips or via social media.
- Community support: MAA contributes to the community through our scholarship program, city and town events, donations, and outreach events.
- Regular membership cost: $50 per person.
- Student membership cost: We offer a $25 membership to students 18 years or older and enrolled in a full-time degree program at an accredited institution.
- Dates: Our membership year is September 1 to August 31 . Regular members joining between March 1 and August 31 may join at half the annual membership dues amount ($25). We do not offer a half-price student membership.
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
To join/renew online: Set up a new account or log into your existing account here. You’ll be able to pay your memberships dues via credit card or PayPal.
Join by mail: Print out this membership form and mail to Montgomery Art Association, P.O. Box 2154, Kensington, MD 20891.
Questions: Please email Membership Chair Amanda Spaid at email@example.com.