MAA has almost 500 members throughout the Greater DC region--we hope you'll be the next one!
Our membership year is September 1-August 31. We offer partial year membership between March 1 and June 30 for $25; All full and partial year members will need to renew by September 1 to continue to enjoy the fabulous fall shows, events and activities that all our artists love. Membership renewal notices go out in early July.
Benefits of your MAA membership:
- Shows: You can participate in 10-12 art shows during the year, with the largest being the Paint the Town show on Labor Day weekend.
- Plein Air: Our calendar has 1-2 Plein Air events per month, free as part of your membership.
- Figure Drawing: You can sketch live models at our Sunday figure drawing sessions!
- Education: You’ll learn from professional training workshops, presentations and lectures at our monthly meetings - offered both live and online.
- Special events: We offer a number of special events, including field trips to local museums and exhibits.
- Promotion: You’ll also have an opportunity to promote your work through our social media, online gallery and bi-monthly newsletters.
- Networking: With artists from across the Greater Washington area, our organization provides incredible networking opportunities, whether it’s during one of our shows or field trips or via social media.