MAA members in good standing are voting this month on candidate for our 2021-22 Board of Directors and on changes to our bylaws. We ask that members please vote no later than Friday, May 28 at 5 pm.; please refer to the email that was sent to you for a link to the ballot.
Updating the Bylaws
The past year has made us realize that our Bylaws were out of date. We are using this opportunity to modernize them, and we present for your consideration updates to 21 sections. In this PDF, you can review all of the changes; the existing language is in the left column and the proposed new language is to the right.
Board of Directors Candidates
The following candidates are running for the 2021-22 Board of Directors. Note that no position is contested, and all of our officers are running again. We also have some vacancies. If you are interested in a vacant position, please contact Alan Rich.
- President: Alan Rich
- Vice President, Programs & Activities: Jen Barlow
- Vice President, Shows: Cecilia Tobler
- Vice President, Communications & Marketing (pending approval of Article 5, Section 5.1.2): Elissa Poma
- Secretary: Kathy Tynan
- Treasurer: Anastasia Walsh
- Program/Activities Committee Chair: Hiral Joshi
- Plein Air Activity Lead: John Macarthur
- Children's Program Activity Lead: Judith Levine
- Marketing and Publicity Chair: Martina Sestakova
- Hospitality Committee Chair: Miguel Mitchell
- Equipment Committee Chair: Joyce Koeneman
- Membership Committee Chair: Kathy Tynan
- Paint the Town Committee Chair: Anastasia Walsh
- Communications Chair: Vacant
- In-person Shows Committee Chair: Vacant
- Online Shows Committee Chair: Vacant
- Finance Committee Chair: Vacant
- Volunteer Committee Chair: Vacant