The Resources page is used to note information of use to MAA members and website viewers—including items such as past issues of the MAA e-Newsletter, use of online website features for members, and copies of presentation handouts. Those MAA members who provide art-related services to the artistic or general community can also identify the services they provide, together with their contact information. MAA members interested in listing their services should contact Cathy Hirsh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAA Member Art-Related Services
Graphic Design Services
- Graphic design services: logos, rack cards, websites design, fliers, newsletters, brochures etc. Contact info: Jones Creative Solutions “Specialists in creative problem solving.”
– Joseph and Belindah Jones 240-271-4641 or 301-356-3424
- Cathy Hirsh, MAA Member, Resident Artist, and Teacher with a studio (Studio 41) at Artists & Makers Studios, is offering painting classes and workshops for all levels in watercolor, oil, acrylic, gouache, and mixed media at her studio. See http://www.hirshstudio.com/classes-cathy/ for the latest information on her offerings. Contact Cathy at cathy@HirshStudio.com. Artists & Makers Studios is located at 11810 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852.
- Caricatures done at parties, weddings, and gatherings. Contact Elizabeth Nicholson at email@example.com or at 240-413-4045
Printing and Photography Services
- Fine Art Giclee’ Printing and Photography–create fine art prints of your paintings on watercolor paper or canvas (9 cents/square inch paper or 12 cents/square inch canvas). $25 photography fee includes color correction. Contact info: A Work of Art by Debra Halprin, 301-260-9701; www.halprinart.com
Website Design/Implementation and Software Training Services
- Software training services include: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Notepad++. Contact info: Jones Creative Solutions, “Specialists in creative problem solving” — Joseph and Belindah Jones 240-271-4641 or 301 356-3424